White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer
Someone at work brought this awesome coffee creamer from International Delight. It soon became one of my favorite creamers and I was going up for coffee frequently. As the container got closer to the bottom, I went on a hunt to buy some more, but to my dismay I couldn’t find it anywhere.
I have been making my own for a while now and wasn’t sure how I would get the white chocolate in this creamer. It is easier to use a powder and I didn’t think melted white chocolate would work. I had just about given up hope of getting this to work, I had an AHA MOMENT! White Chocolate Cocoa Mix would work! and it did. I had some Frosty White Chocolate Smoothie Mix from Dove Chocolate Discovery that I used but you could use any kind of White Chocolate Cocoa Mix.
The basic creamer recipe: 1 14 oz Condensed Milk and 2 cups of Milk (I use Evaporated Milk). Mix milks together. To make a flavoured creamer add your flavours to the basic creamer.
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups milk (I use evaporated milk)
- 4 tbsp White Chocolate Mix (I use Dove Chocolate Discovery Frosty White Chocolate Smoothie Mix)
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Syrup (I used Smuckers)
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour in container and refrigerate.
- Coffee Creamer will stay good in fridge for at least one week depending on the expiration date of your milk.
- You can use any kind of milk for this recipe.
Make coffee creamers for yourself or give it away as a gift. I like to use empty Starbuck drink bottles for the creamers. Approximately 1/2 of the recipe fits in the large frappuccino bottles. Label the bottles with Chalk Tape and white markers. Decorate the bottles.
To make your coffee pour coffee in your cup, add 1 to 2 tablespoon of White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer to coffee. Add whip cream and drizzle with Raspberry Syrup. Enjoy.
Looking for other flavours of coffee creamer, head over to This and That for recipes for Salted Caramel Vanilla Creamer, Chocolate Peppermint and Chocolate Cappuccino Coffee Creamers.