Did I mention I love mini desserts? Well, I do and I just ordered a great mini muffin pan from Williams-Sonoma so keep and eye out for mini muffin/cupcake/quiche/appetizer recipes. I also found mini cheesecake pans at Target and since they were special for Valentine’s Day, they are in the shape of a heart. It really can’t get much cuter than that. I know it isn’t Valentine’s day anymore, but who says you can’t say “I love you” on any day? I think a great day to say “I love you” is on National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day!
Skinny White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (inspired by Gina’s Skinny Recipes)
½ cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
8 oz light cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sugar
½ tsp vanilla
¼ cup white chocolate chips
6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
2 large egg whites
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp flour
¼ cup raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pans with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, melt the butter and then mix in the graham cracker crumbs with a fork until they are well coated. Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the two pans and press into the coated pans.
3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. In a separate small bowl, melt the chocolate chips and then add to the mixture. Gradually mix in the yogurt, egg whites (one at a time), lemon juice, and flour. Beat until well combined. Pour the mixture evenly into both pans.
4. In a small bowl, stir jam until it is smooth. Then, drop by small spoonfuls on top of the cheesecakes. Using a knife, swirl the jam over the top.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the centers of the cheesecakes are almost set. Mine took around 40 and then I lowered the temperature to 250 for about 15 minutes. Cool completely. Chill in the refrigerator for at least a few hours.