This easy rose simple syrup recipe is fast to prepare, looks beautiful, and is a fantastic compliment to lemonade or cocktails!
Rose Simple Syrup Recipe
A simple rose syrup is an easy way to add a little extra to your drinks. The soft pink color and light flavor will jazz up the look and taste of whatever you are drinking. We did use some food coloring to give us the brighter pink coloration, if you prefer, you can simply leave it out.
Think how pretty this would be in your lemonade, cocktail, mimosa, or even sparkling water! So many ways you could garnish. I’m thinking this is a must-have addition to my “all pink” dinner party coming up soon!
Rose Simple Syrup
Add a little something extra to your drink with this easy Rose Simple Syrup
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Rose Water
- 3 Drops of Red Food Coloring
1. In a saucepan, add your sugar, water, and food coloring.
2. Mix well on medium heat until boiling.
3. Add your rose water (make sure to get food-grade rose water and not the beauty kind). Stir well.
4. Cover, put heat on low, and simmer for about ten minutes.
5. Allow to stand off of the heat for 15 minutes.
6. Place in a covered dish. Should keep for about a week, longer in the fridge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!