Pink Chocolate Mocha
I decided that because Valentine’s was coming I was going to make a Pink Chocolate Mocha to share with you instead of chocolate or even white chocolate. I used pink chocolate wafers instead of white. I was hoping for more of a pink colour but you can see some pink around the edges… This is a perfect drink to sip with your sweetie or have a cup with a friend.
Doesn’t it look perfect….have them with Chocolate Almond Shortbread Cookies… The perfect dessert.
a wonderful specialty coffee to have for Valentine’s Day
- 8 oz strong coffee
- 4 oz milk
- 2 oz pink chocolate (I used Wilton pink wafers)
- 1 oz french vanilla creamer
- whipping cream (optional) ~ I used whip topping from a bottle
- red coloured sugar or sprinkles
- Make coffee, I used my keurig on the small setting.
- As coffee is being made, heat milk in microwave dish until hot, but not boiling.
- Take milk out and add pink chocolate wafers, stir until melted.
- Add french vanilla creamer.
- Pour coffee into two cups, slowly add milk mixture. (see notes)
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- This makes 13 oz of specialty coffee, can be divided into two for 6.5 oz each or one drink for yourself.
You can make your own French Vanilla Creamer by going here for the recipe.