A wonderful coffee creamer made with DCD Frosty White Chocolate and Raspberry Syrup
- 1 can 14 oz condensed milk
- 2 cups milk (I use evaporated milk)
- 4 tbsp White Chocolate Mix (I use Dove Chocolate Discovery Frosty White Chocolate Smoothie Mix)
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Syrup (I used Smuckers)
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour in container and refrigerate.
- Coffee Creamer will stay good in fridge for at least one week depending on the expiration date of your milk.
- You can use any kind of milk for this recipe.