This white bean chicken chili recipe is so quick and easy to throw together for a delicious hearty skillet meal any day of the week!
There is nothing I LOVE more than a super quick and easy meal that is packed with flavor that can be whipped up in about 30 minutes. This skillet meal is one of those essential recipes that I can pull out time and time again that everyone loves. My favorite part of this recipe is that it can be changed up SO many ways depending on what you have available in your pantry.
Try it with ground turkey or pulled pork. Substitute black beans for white, add some spice and jalapeno to heat things up, or try adding some sour cream to make a creamy sauce. The options are endless. Have fun experimenting!
2 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken
1 White Onion
1 Clove Garlic, Minced
1 ½ Cups Chicken Stock
1 Can White Beans
1 Small Can Tomato Paste
3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
Salt and Pepper
White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
Dice your onions and place them in a pot with a drizzle of olive oil and your garlic.
Allow to cook while stirring for about five minutes, then add in your chunks of chicken.
Add in half of all your spices and mix well. Allow to cook until chicken is finished.
Add to the pot the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Allow to simmer for about twenty minutes on low-medium heat.
You might also love these easy skillet recipes:
Print the recipe for later:Print
White Bean Chicken Chili
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30
- 2 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 ½ Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Can White Beans
- 1 Small Can Tomato Paste
- 3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Dice your onions and place them in a pot with a drizzle of olive oil and your garlic. Allow to cook while stirring for around five minutes then add in your chunks of chicken.
- Add in half of all your spices and mix well. Allow to cook until chicken is finished.
- Add to the pot the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Allow to simmer for about twenty minutes on low-medium heat.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 358
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 325
- Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Protein: 47
- Cholesterol: 136
or “Pin It” to save it for later!