Ready to cool off? Why not do it with this fruity Watermelon Strawberry Moscato Slushie made with Christina Milian’s Viva Diva Wine!
Viva Diva Wines come in all sorts of fresh fun flavors like Strawberry, Mango, Raspberry, Peach, Pineapple Coconut, or Pomegranate Moscato. There is also some Prosecco and red & white wine. So much to choose from, so little time!
- 6 cup of watermelon cubes (seeds removed)
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup of Viva Diva Strawberry Moscato
- Place watermelon cubes, sugar, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour through a strainer to remove the pulp.
- Place strained liquid in a glass baking dish and stir in the Moscato.
- Place the baking dish in the freezer and freeze the mixture for 2 to 3 hours, stirring with a fork every 45 minutes or so to break up ice crystals.
- When ready to serve, spoon the watermelon slush into a wine glass, filling the glass about 3/4 full.
- Pour in extra desired amount of moscato and stir.