This watermelon margarita is so much fun served up in a watermelon ball shot glass!
Made with sparkling water and muddled watermelon, it’s a light and refreshing margarita for Cinco de Mayo or any summer celebration!
Thank you Sparkling Ice for the fun recipe & photo to share with our readers!
You are seriously going to fall in LOVE with these watermelon margaritas… not only because of the flavor and how CUTE they are but they are made with Sparkling ICE which means they are bubbly and light on calories. Win-Win!
Try freezing your watermelon cups before serving!
Watermelon Margarita in a Watermelon Ball Shot Glass:
You might also enjoy these Watermelon Recipes:
- 1.5 oz of tequila
- 1 lime (halved, one half cut in two wedges)
- 0.5 oz on Cointreau
- 1 oz of Sparking Ice Strawberry Watermelon
How to make watermelon shot glasses
- Scoop our watermelon balls with ice cream scooper.
- Cut slice on bottom to make flat.
- Use melon baller to scoop out insides.
- Add one scoop of watermelon to shaker using melon baller.
- Add lime wedges and Cointreau.
- Muddle together.
- Add tequila, juice from one-half lime, and ice.
- Shake and strain into measuring cup.
- Add Sparking Ice Strawberry Watermelon and pour into Watermelon Shot glass.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 254
- Sugar: 25
- Sodium: 6
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 35
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0
Pin it for later!