This watermelon margarita is so much fun served up in a watermelon ball shot glass!
Made with sparkling water and muddled watermelon, it’s a light and refreshing margarita for Cinco de Mayo or any summer celebration!
Thank you Sparkling Ice for the fun recipe & photo to share with our readers!
You are seriously going to fall in LOVE with these watermelon margaritas… not only because of the flavor and how CUTE they are but they are made with Sparkling ICE which means they are bubbly and light on calories. Win-Win!
Try freezing your watermelon cups before serving!
Watermelon Margarita in a Watermelon Ball Shot Glass:
1.5 oz of Tequila
1 lime (halved, one half cut into two wedges)
0.5 oz of Cointreau
How to make watermelon shot glasses:
Scoop our watermelon balls with ice cream scooper.
Cut slice on the bottom to make flat. Use a melon baller to scoop out insides.
Add one scoop of watermelon to shaker using a melon baller.
Add lime wedges and Cointreau.
Add tequila, juice from a one-half lime, and ice.
Shake and strain into a cup.
Add Sparking Ice Strawberry Watermelon and pour into Watermelon Shot glass.
You might also enjoy these Watermelon Recipes:
Watermelon Crawl Cocktail Recipe
Watermelon Strawberry Moscato Slushie
Boozy Watermelon Slushie Recipe
Watermelon Margarita in Watermelon Ball Shot Glass
- 1.5 oz of tequila
- 1 lime (halved, one half cut in two wedges)
- 0.5 oz on Cointreau
- 1 oz of Sparking Ice Strawberry Watermelon
How to make watermelon shot glasses
- Scoop our watermelon balls with ice cream scooper.
- Cut slice on bottom to make flat.
- Use melon baller to scoop out insides.
- Add one scoop of watermelon to shaker using melon baller.
- Add lime wedges and Cointreau.
- Muddle together.
- Add tequila, juice from one-half lime, and ice.
- Shake and strain into measuring cup.
- Add Sparking Ice Strawberry Watermelon and pour into Watermelon Shot glass.
Pin it for later!