Who hasn’t gone out and had fajitas and had a ton of left over veggies? Well, I do about once a week! My favorite lunch time spot is “Fiesta Mexican Restaurant” in Pasco. My co-worker and I are now officially “regulars” and are not even given menus anymore. Veggie fajitas. Hands down the best in town and the leftovers are good for so many dishes. This is my favorite, the “Fiesta Omelet”.
The Fiesta Omelet
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Total time: 15 mins
- Serves: 2
- Leftover Veggie Fajitas (red and green bell peppers, onion & mushroom)
- Egg Beaters or Egg Whites
- Daiya Vegan Cheese Shreds (Cheddar or Mozzarella)
- Saute the fajitas in pan. Remove and set aside.
- Pour a thin layer of egg beaters into a small frying pan.
- Move pan around to distribute evenly the egg beaters.
- When almost cooked completely, add the fajitas and cheese to one half.
- Fold the other half over the top to form omelet and cover with lid to finish cooking and melt cheese.
- Top with fresh Cilantro to serve.