We are happy to bring you a guest post today from Andy Steven. I think you will find this Tuscan bean soup to be fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing. Please visit Toscana Restaurant at Dublin to see what else is cooking!
Tuscan Bean Soup
How to make Tuscan Bean Soup?
Let’s start with the ingredients first-
Chicken Sausage/Smoked Turkey
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Sauté sausage/turkey for 6-7 minutes over medium flame.
2. Once the sausage/turkey gets properly cooked, remove it and place it aside. Keep 1 tablespoon
drippings and drain the rest.
3. Add chopped fennel and onion to the pan and cook it until they soften.
4. Add chicken broth, chopped garlic, pepper, sage and tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Finally add the cooked sausage and the cannelloni beans.
6. Bring the whole mixture to a boil. Let it simmer for another 10 -12 minutes.
For the Toasts
Apply Asiago cheese on bread slices and bake it for 1-2 minutes.
Serve the soup with toast.
Recipe courtesy by: Andy Steven. I like specialty dishes of different geographical locations presently
staying in Ireland for the completion of my higher studies on tourism management. I likes
tasting various types of Italian and Tuscan dishes from various restaurants in Dublin, and try to
prepare it at my home, I hope my above mentioned recipes would be less time consuming to
prepare as well as healthier. I would highly recommend Toscana Restaurant at Dublin, for their
great Tuscan dishes, however this is personal opinion, and the dishes are prepared by solely by