Looking for a tropical twist for your cocktail? Try this Tropical Flower Rum Punch with flavors of mango, pineapple, and coconut!
Thank you Sparkling Ice for sharing this recipe & image with our readers!
Tropical Flower Rum Punch Recipe
Check out these fun cocktails too:
Tropical Flower Rum Punch
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 cup of coconut rum
- 1 cup of mango juice
- 2 cups of orange juice
- ¼ cup of grenadine
- 2 cups Sparkling Ice Coconut Pineapple
- Edible flowers, for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine the coconut rum, mango juice, grenadine, Sparkling Ice Coconut Pineapple and stir.
- Fill glasses with ice and ladle in the punch.
- Garnish with edible flowers serve.