Welcome to Casa Herradura

Casa Herradura Tour

You can’t make a trip to Guadalajara without visiting the world’s oldest tequila distillery, Casa Herradura.  They’ve produced super-premium 100% agave tequila at the Hacienda San Jose del Refugio since 1870. Transportation to Casa Herradura Take the train!  The whole family can go this way, and you don’t have to worry about getting lost or […]

Read More
Visit Historic Guadalajara

10 Things to See and Do in Historic Guadalajara

As one of the largest cities within Latin America, Guadalajara has a large culture influence. Pronounced gwa-dele’hara, it is the capital city in the Jalisco state of Western Mexico known for tequila and mariachi music.  The historic center is full of amazing architecture, cathedrals and museums that are a must see for any traveler.   […]

Read More
Tlaquepaque, Mexico in an Afternoon

Tlaquepaque, Mexico in an Afternoon

A short distance from Historic Guadalajara you’ll find Tlaquepaque an area famous for its pottery and blown glass.  Pronounced tlakeˈpake you’ll find many restaurants, bars, street sellers and artisan shops to browse.   If you’re ready for an afternoon of fun and new tastes let’s take a peek at what Tlaquepaque has to offer. Food […]

Read More
Tequila Herradura

Tequila Tasting with Herradura

Did you know there are 1300 brands of Tequila in Mexico? With 1300 brands of tequila tasting could be a full-time job!   Tequila consumption in Mexico is almost an even split between drinking it straight and with a mix.  60% of Mexicans typically enjoy their tequila with Squirt or Cola while the other 40% like […]

Read More

Visiting Napa Valley Wineries and Beyond

Napa. The name signifies wine country but there is so much more to offer. Let’s explore visiting Napa Valley Wineries & Beyond!      Located in Northern California, Napa Valley is most well-known for its wineries but there’s so much else to enjoy: biking and hiking trails, parks, sightseeing, restaurants, and more. Before you head […]

Read More
wenatchee downtown street photo

Exploring Wenatchee Washington

Wenatchee Washington Wenatchee Washington is one of my favorite destinations in this beautiful state.  Not only is it full of life and fun, it’s centrally located to visit so many other areas making it the perfect weekend stay. Located right along the Columbia River on the Eastern slopes of the Cascades, Wenatchee offers a wide […]

Read More

Unleash Your Creativity

Sign up for our weekly Daily Dish newsletter and receive the best and most up to date news weekly and receive a FREE Mandala coloring book right to your inbox!