Created by Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, stars of Cooking Channel’s show Extra Virgin
- 1/2 package (7 oz) House Foods Tofu Soft
- 2 cups strawberries or other berries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup super fine sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Add the berries to a bowl and toss with the sugar and the vanilla.
- Let sit out for 20 minutes so they become juicy.
- Add fruit mixture to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add the tofu and blend again until incorporated.
- Divide the mixture into 4 popsicles molds. Freeze until firm, for about 4 hours.
- Makes 6 Popsicles (3 ounces each)