These strawberry tequila soaked watermelon slices are the perfect way to kick back and relax this summer. Serve as a fun side to your BBQ or bring them along on your picnic for a snack… they are delicious on any occasion!
Thank you Sparkling Ice for sharing this recipe and image with our readers!
Strawberry Tequila Soaked Watermelon Slices
These tequila soaked watermelon slices couldn’t be any easier to make and are packed full of so much flavor. Eat them as is as a frozen treat or cut them up and use them as “ice” in your sangrias, punches and other cocktails. The options are endless!
Try these other fun watermelon recipes!
- ¾ cup Tequila
- ½ cup Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1lb watermelon sliced into triangles
- Stir together tequila, Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon, and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Cut watermelon into wedges and soak in Sparkling Ice mixture for 15 minutes.
- Insert Popsicle sticks into wedges then freeze on a rack-lined baking sheet for 1 hour.