- 2⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1½ cups strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
- In another bowl whisk together yogurt and eggs.
- Stir yogurt mixture into flour mixture.
- Slowly pour in butter stirring as you you add it.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔-3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until muffins are set and tops are golden.