Spring Pasta Salad
As soon as it starts getting warm outside, I start wanting all types of salads. I made this pasta salad last week when it was warm enough that we ate dinner outside. It was completely delicious, so you really need to try it. My son even ate all the leftovers before I could get to them, so I will have to make it again soon.
The recipe is really very simple. I used vegetables that I already had on hand, but you could change it the vegetables to suit your own tastes. The only exception to this is the artichoke hearts. I used the marinade as an ingredient, so it might be difficult to make without them. Hope you enjoy!
- 8 oz. macaroni
- 1 12 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, quartered - save the marinade
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup soft julienned sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Rinse with cool water until macaroni is no longer hot.
- Toss with vegetables.
- Stir together mayonnaise, garlic, curry powder and 1/3 cup of reserved marinade until well blended.
- Pour over pasta and mix until everything is well coated.