There are lots of variations of this dip around the blogging and Pinterest world, and this is my take on the Spicy Corn Dip. This is a super easy dip to make for a Game Day party or any occasion, and it’s always a big hit! And if you want to lighten up this recipe, use low-fat or fat-free mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese; you won’t even notice the difference because of the other flavors that spice up this dip!
Game Day Snacks: Spicy Corn Dip
- Two 15 ounce cans of fiesta style corn. You could also use fresh or frozen corn (thawed) and add one chopped red bell pepper.
- One 4 ounce can of diced green chilies
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped. I seeded one of them and left the seeds in the other to add a little extra heat, but if you'd prefer, you can seed both of them.
- 4-5 Green onions, chopped
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 8 Ounces sour cream
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 Cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- Drain the fiesta corn; it's important to drain the corn very well or the dip will be watery.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Chill for at least 30 minutes to prior to serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips or on top of street tacos!