This sparkling prosecco raspberry lemonade is a fun twist on a mimosa that is perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or whenever you need a refreshing drink!
I love how this recipe is packed full of flavor and bubbles. It’s definitely a winner for a hot summer day which we’ve already been experiencing here in my neck of the woods! I’m always looking for new ways to mix up sparkling wine and this one is a favorite for sure!
Thank you Santa Margherita for the fantastic recipe and photo to share with our readers!
Sparkling Prosecco Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail
- 1 Bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
- 1/8 Cup Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Lemon Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Rind, Grated
- 1 Cup Mashed Raspberries
- Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves
- Remove from heat
- Stir in lemon rind and ½ cup of mashed raspberries
- Combine mixture and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore in a pitcher
- Sprinkle remaining raspberries among the glasses
That’s it! Easy enough right?