This sparkling Pimm’s Gin Punch is sophisticated, stylish,
and the perfect addition to your parties this summer!
This recipe combines flavors of blood orange, lemon, and strawberries with a hint of cool cucumber and mint. The addition of gin and sparkling water brings it to the next level.
Sparkling Pimm’s Gin Punch Recipe:
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 lb whole strawberries
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- One 750-ml bottle Pimm's No. 1
- 1 cup gin
- 4 1/2 cups Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade
- In a large punch bowl, combine the blood oranges, lemons, cucumbers, strawberries, and half of the mint.
- Pour in the Pimm's, Gin, and Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade, stir until combined.
- Fill glasses with ice and ladle in the punch, garnish with the remaining mint and serve.