A wonderful, flavourful, moist turkey made in your slow cooker, marinated with Gourmet Warehouse Honey Garlic Injectable
- 3 pound turkey breast
- 1 ounce Gourmet Warehouse Honey Garlic Injectable
- 1 tsp anise liquid flavouring
- 1/4 cup onion
- Mix Gourmet Warehouse Honey Garlic Injectable and anise flavouring in small dish.
- Place turkey breast into Slower Cooker (or if unable to take dish out of slow cooker, baking dish)
- Using syringe and blunt needle (that is given with the injectable), inject small amount of liquid throughout the turkey.
- Marinate meat for at least 30 minutes (place in refrigerator).
- Once ready to cook place dish bake into slow cooker, slice onions thinly and add to top of turkey.
- Turn crockpot to high for one hour then decrease temperature to low.
- Cook on low heat for 5- 6 hours (or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees)
- I have cooked my turkey for up to 8 hours when I am at work on low and it still is very moist.