I am in love with holiday cocktails and if they are “skinny” that’s even better! Bounce Sporting Club is serving up a light and delicious new cocktail called the Skinny Snowman which leaves you with a little less guilt when you order a second. Using a rich flavored Fig-infused Bulleit bourbon and almond milk, you can’t resist this lightened up cocktail!
Thank you to Bounce Sporting Club for sharing the Skinny Snowman Cocktail Recipe for us all to enjoy at home if you can’t make it into the trendy club in NYC in person!
Skinny Snowman Cocktail Recipe
A light 205 Calorie Holiday Cocktail Shared by Bounce Sporting Club NYC
- Prep Time: 2
- Total Time: 2
- 2 oz. Fig Infused Bulleit Bourbon
- 1 oz. Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/3 Ripened Banana
- Whole Nutmeg
- 1 Brandied Cherry
- Muddle 1/3 of a very ripe banana in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 2 ounces of Fig Infused Bulleit Bourbon
- Add 1 ounce of vanilla almond milk.
- Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg, and a brandied cherry.
- Skinny Snowman $13 Bounce Sporting Club 55 W. 21st Street NYC
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 184
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 1
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 0
As always, please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.