This easy to make ahead skinny black bean chicken wrap is a perfect light grab and go lunch with plenty of flavor and protein to help you through your day.
4 Large flour tortillas, warm (low carb or whole wheat)
1 Lb boneless chicken breast, cooked
1 Tsp chili powder
1 Tsp cumin
1 Tsp salt
1 Tsp pepper
1 Cup diced tomatoes
2 Cups mixed salad
2 Cups black beans, drained
¼ Cup chopped cilantro
2 Cups shredded Monterey cheese
Skinny Black Bean Chicken Wrap
Chop cooked chicken breast into bite-size pieces and toss with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Lay salad mix and chicken breast onto your tortilla
Add black beans, diced tomatoes & cilantro…
Roll up tortilla like a burrito…
Cut & serve!
To save for snacks, wrap in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
These are really packed full of flavor and don’t need any dressing. If you prefer, these are also great topped with salsa. You can even heat them up and top with an enchilada sauce for a fun twist!
Print This Recipe!
- 4 Large flour tortillas, warm (low carb or whole wheat)
- 1 Lb boneless chicken breast, cooked
- 1 Tsp chili powder
- 1 Tsp cumin
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp pepper
- 1 Cup diced tomatoes
- 2 Cups mixed salad
- 2 Cups black beans, drained
- ¼ Cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Cups shredded Monterey cheese
- Chop cooked chicken breast into bite size pieces and toss with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Lay salad mix and chicken breast onto your tortilla
- Add cheese
- Add black beans, diced tomatoes & cilantro
- Roll up tortilla like a burrito
- Cut & serve!
- To save for snacks, wrap in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. Optional: Serve with salsa.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 760
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 1543
- Fat: 27
- Saturated Fat: 13
- Unsaturated Fat: 12
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 64
- Protein: 64
- Cholesterol: 147
You may also like:
Pin it to save for later!