- 2 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken
- 2–3 Cups Butternut Squash
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Begin by slicing your butternut squash and removing the peel/skin.
- Cut your butternut squash into cubes and place in a large pot to boil until it starts to get soft. Do not over boil.
- Once softened, remove from heat, drain, and set aside.
- In a skillet, drizzle a bit of olive oil and to the pan add your garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Allow this to cook for just a few minutes, stirring consistently.
- Slice your chicken into cubes and add it to the pan with the rosemary mixture.
- Mix well then cover and cook until all sides are browned evenly.
- Salt and pepper your squash then add it to the pan with the chicken. Mix well.
- Cover and allow to cook for about 3-5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 478
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 240
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 10
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Protein: 67
- Cholesterol: 202