The natural aging process of wrinkles happen when collagen and elastin, which keep our skin looking firm and youthful, begin to fail. The decline of cell production and quality result in aging of the skin . Even though this is out of our control, there are some simple measures we can take to slow down that process.
What we CAN control are simple solutions.
Check out these 20 simple tips to reduce wrinkles
and slow down YOUR aging process!
1. Don’t Smoke. It’s bad for your body and bad for your skin.
2. Sunscreen, Sunscreen and more Sunscreen!
3. Keep hydrated with 8 glasses of water a day.
4. Select skin care products with contain antioxidants and AHA’s.
5. Use a moisturizer twice a day.
6. Stay low stress.
7. Reduce your alcohol intake.
8. Eat healthy choosing plenty of fruits and veggies.
9. Get the recommended 8 hours of sleep at night.
10. Eat fish! It’s great for your skin and overall health.
11. Supplement vitamins and minerals as directed by your doctor.
12. Use a designated eye cream for delicate tissue around eyes nightly.
13. Use facial scrubs weekly to remove dead skin cells.
14. Try natural skin care products.
15. Try Jojoba oil around the eyes to fight wrinkles.
16. Using products with Vitamin C will help boost your collagen.
17. Start early! Getting a head start on proper skin care will reduce wrinkles greatly.
18. Use a honey mask once a week. Honey is known for many beneficial attributes.
19. Try Aloe Vera and Avocado oil to help prevent skin from drying out. They will also improve the skins elasticity.
20. Relax and refresh your body by lying on your back with your knees raised by placing a pillow under them.
Nice.. As we age and the skin is folded over on itself repeatedly… so it is necessary to take care of health internally and externally.proper food is necessary.very healthy tips are shared.keep it up. Thank you