If you are in search of a natural healing solution, try Honey. Honey has quickly become a preferred ingredient in beauty treatments. It has long served women for thousands of years who swear by honey being a key part in a beauty regimen. Finding honey recipes for your skin is easy, in fact we will share 7 right here!
Things such as chemicals, dirt and pollution make skin look dry because it loses its ability to hold water. This is turn creates wrinkles and ages the skin. Honey can provide all natural rehydration and antioxidants. It also can seal in the moisture, refresh the skin, and clear the complexion resulting in soft and supple skin.
People of most skin types are able to use honey in their beauty routines. Products like creams, lotions, body gels and scrubs can contain pure honey.
Try one of the following all natural skin care remedies yourself at home!
- Add 1/4 cup of honey
For Dry Skin:
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp of lemon juice
- Pat it on dry areas of your skin
- leave for 10 mins and rinse with water
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp almond oil
- 1 tsp yogurt
- Apply on your face, neck and other parts of your body
- Leave for 15 minutes and rinse off with water
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 3 tsp of rosewater
- Apply to face *Avoid sensitive areas around the eye
- Massage well and rinse with lukewarm water and enjoy the sensation of an all different skin
- Open Pores on your face by place a cloth dipped in warm water
- Smear honey on your face for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse first with warm water and then cold water to close the pores
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp glycerin
- 1 tsp flour
- Smooth it over your face
- leave mask on for 10 minutes
- wash it off with warm water
- 4 tbsp of whole milk powder
- 2 tbsp of honey
Download all these recipes in our
FREE Simple Beautiful Skin with Honey E-Book!