I was given a 12-inch skillet to test by Anolon. Results and opinions are my own.
I own a lot of pots and pans. I have Dutch ovens, sauté pans, double boilers, pasta pots and saucepans in all shapes and sizes. I even have a few fry pans and skillets. When Anolon offered Daily Dish writers a chance to test out their Anolon Advanced line, I found myself lucky enough to receive a 12-inch skillet!
What I found especially helpful was the unique shape of this skillet. The sides are tapered, which makes maneuvering tools much easier. I had no problem flipping the potatoes.
Like all the Advanced series pieces, this skillet has Anolon SureGrip® handles. This particular skillet is oven safe to 400 degrees.
Here’s the recipe I used to test this skillet. I found everything browned evenly and nothing stuck to the bottom.
Easy clean up too! Grease wiped out with a swipe of a paper towel.
Join in the celebration!
Enter to win this beautiful 12-piece tri-ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set from Anolon !
- durable three-ply construction features
- aluminum cores between layers of stainless steel
- efficient heat distribution
- suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction
- dishwasher safe
- oven safe to 500°F, just like all the pots and pans from the Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel collection.