Oh, how I LOVE salted caramel… and cookies… so why not have both? YES… this Deep Dish Salted Caramel Cookie is too good to be true… but it IS true!
You are going to love the sweet soft cookie filled with smooth gooey caramel in the center. Really like doesn’t get much better than this.
Salted Caramel Stuffed Deep Dish Cookie
In a bowl mix the butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add the egg, vanilla, and salt and mix until incorporated.
Add the flour and mix in.
Press half of the dough on the bottom of a skillet.
Spread the salted caramel.
Top with the remaining dough.
Take to the oven and bake for 18 minutes or until done.
Mmmm…. I wish you could smell it!
- ½ Cup butter
- 1 Cup sugar
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 ¾ Cup flour
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 Tsp salt
- ¾ Cup salted caramel
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Add the egg, vanilla and salt and mix until incorporated.
- Add the flour and mix in.
- Press half of the dough on the bottom of a skillet. Spread the salted caramel and top with the remaining dough.
- Take to the oven and bake for 18 minutes or until done.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 562
- Sugar: 52
- Sodium: 417
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 10
- Unsaturated Fat: 5
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 96
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 72
Don’t forget to pin it for later!