- 4 salmon filets, (1 1/2 to 2 lbs.)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
- the zest and juice of one lime
- the green part of two scallions, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush both sides of salmon fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a glass baking dish until salmon is cooked through (20-30 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Stir together remaining ingredients.
- Serve salmon topped with strawberry salsa.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 556
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 460
- Fat: 21
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 9
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Protein: 80
- Cholesterol: 195