You may remember earlier this year I visited a fun guest ranch in Whitefish, Montana. The Bar W Guest Ranch was a splendid experience all around but as a foodie, I was equally impressed with our home cooked family style meals. Ranch Chef Richard Mount was in charge of feeding not only the guests but the staff as well breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert daily from an ordinary size home kitchen.
The meals were always fabulous and right on time so with the holidays fast approaching, I asked him for a few tips and recipes that were his favorite for easy for feeding large groups.
- Plan ahead (get our free printable meal planners)
- Prep early
- Pick simple recipes with a lot of flavor
- Utilize leftovers to speed up cooking new dishes
- Utilize slow cookers
Check out a few more of my favorite recipes that are easy for crowds:
- Buffalo Cucumber Salad
- Zucchini Corn Casserole
- Jalapeno Popper Cauliflower Casserole
- Lightened Up Broccoli Salad
- Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken