I kind of came up with this pumpkin pie dip by accident. I was making these cookies for the first time and made too much filling. Well, I didn’t want to just through it away, but I didn’t have any pie crust already made (and didn’t want to make it), and my oven was full of cookies, but it had to be cooked because it had eggs in it. So, I put it in the microwave and there it was – just like pumpkin pie without a crust. I mean you really could not tell it was not baked in the oven. So, I was cooking dinner and kept going by and getting a spoonful of it to eat because it was really good and then I had the thought – if you used graham crackers or gingersnaps to scoop this out with, it would be wonderful. So, of course, I remade it and did just that. Let me tell you this is delicious and is super quick and easy. I mean start to serving in under fifteen minutes!Print
Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 7
- Total Time: 12
- 1 14 oz. can pumpkin
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- graham crackers and/or ginger snaps for dipping
- Stir all ingredients together until well blended in a microwave safe 8 inch square glass baking dish.
- Microwave on high 3 minutes, stir, microwave on high and additional 2 more minutes, stir and smooth top, microwave on high for a final two minutes.
- Serve with graham crackers and or ginger snaps for dipping.