Are you a fan of pumpkin?
I am…and I do love to eat pumpkin all year long, not just now because it’s pumpkin season.
Awhile ago I made a pumpkin recipe that didn’t use the whole can of pumpkin.
Which meant I had some leftover pumpkin sitting in a container in my refrigerator for a few days.
I decided to add it to my pancake mix and we had the most amazing pancakes over the weekend!
I think your family will love the taste of these pancakes as well.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- In a bowl using a wooden spoon or spatula, combine the eggs, milk, oil and pumpkin puree together.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar together.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and combine.
- Cook the pancakes on a heated greased griddle until both sides are slightly browned.
- I always use a 1/3 measuring cup to scoop out my pancake mixture and I always butter my griddle for added flavor to the pancakes.