Pretzel Peanut Bars
- ½ cup (1stick) butter
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1¼ cups pretzels, broken but not crushed
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is pre-heating, put the stick of butter in a 9″x13″ baking pan and put it in the oven to allow the butter to melt in the pan. Check it frequently because you don’t want it to burn. Remove from the oven. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the butter to form a crust.
- Layer broken pretzels, peanuts, white chocolate chips, and semi-sweet chocolate chips over the graham cracker crust. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden around the edges and bubbly. Allow to cool completely in the pan.