Pizza Wheels are easy to make and taste so goods. All you need is Pilsbury Crescent Dough sheet and pizza topping that you like. With assembly and baking time they are ready to enjoy in 15-20 minutes. Perfect to have with a salad for lunch, after school lunch or maybe you need to take something to a Super Bowl party this weekend. These pizza wheels taste good hot, warm or cold… YUM!
For 12 Pizza Wheels
Pilsbury Crescent Dough Sheet
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 package Armour Toppables – Chorizo Crumbles
10-15 small pepperoni slices, cut in quarters
1 tsp pizza seasoning
Shredded cheese (amount of your desire)
1 – 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
sprinkle of fresh parsleyPrint
An easy and delicious pizza appetizer that you can whip up in less than a half an hour
- Pilsbury Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 package Armour Toppers – Chorizo Crumbles
- 10–15 small pepperoni slices, cut in quarters
- 1 tsp pizza seasoning
- Shredded cheese (amount of your desire – at least 1 cup)
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- sprinkle of fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray small amount of cooking oil into 12 muffin tins
- Roll out Pilsbury Crescent Dough Sheet, using rolling pin roll to 1/4 inch thick
- Apply pizza sauce over dough
- Add Chorizo Crumbs
- Add pepperoni slices
- Sprinkle over pizza season to cover dough
- Add cheese
- Roll tightly lengthwise.
- Cut into 12 inch slices and place each slice into muffin tins
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 – 12 minutes until golden.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle small amount of parmesan cheese and parsley over each wheel.
- Place back into oven for 1 -2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- You can substitute any kind of meat into these pizza wheels.
- Any type of shredded cheese can be used.