Who doesn’t love crescent rolls?
There are so many recipes that use crescent rolls, but one of my favorite and most
delicious ways is with these Peanut Butter Crescent Roll Ups.
Peanut Butter Crescent Roll Ups
One container crescent rolls
Chocolate Chips (I used mini chocolate chips)
Lay out the crescent rolls on a flat surface and spread
the peanut butter on top of each one…
Then add your chocolate chips…
Starting at the biggest end, roll the crescents up and place on a baking sheet…
Bake at 375 until they are golden brown…
Can’t you just taste the DELICIOUSNESS…
Feel free to add a glass of milk!
- One container Crescent Rolls
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chips
- Lay out the crescent rolls on a flat surface and spread
- the peanut butter on top of each one.
- Then add the chocolate chips.
- Starting at the biggest end, roll the crescents up and
- place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 until they are golden brown.