We got such a fun invitation from Electrolux and Kelly Ripa to share how to keep your food at the perfect temperature with their french door refrigerator and a fun recipe for Peach Melba Bellini! Electrolux has long been known for their quality and beautiful appliances so we happily accepted the invite!
The Electrolux French Door refrigerator features an innovative perfect temp drawer fitted with “luxury close” that closes the drawer smoothly by itself. This provides a tight seal to lock in freshness. It is a MUST have option in a refrigerator.
The perfect temperature drawer offers customizable temperature zones with adjustable humidity controlled crisper drawers to keep your food fresher for a longer period of time. I love the flexibility that the drawer offers you!
To celebrate freshness with Electrolux perfect temp, we also get to share one of Kelly Ripas Seasonal Artisanal Cocktails which can be kept at the perfect temp for the perfect drink!
Peach Melba Bellini from Kelly Ripa
- 1/2 ounce peach puree
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- Chilled Prosecco
- Add ½ ounce of peach puree and ½ ounce of raspberry liqueur to the bottom of champagne flute
- Add chilled Prosecco (which I keep in the versatile Perfect Temp® Drawer in my Electrolux French
- Door Bottom Mount Refrigerator so I can adjust the setting to serve it at the ideal temperature –
- between 28 to 42 degrees)
- Kelly Ripa, “I love to host Saturday brunches at our Hamptons house and the perfect accompaniment to any menu is a Peach Melba Bellini, my personal twist to the beloved brunch favorite.”
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 8
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
You can enter daily, now through August 22nd for your chance to win an Electrolux French Door Bottom Mount refrigerator AND a trip to Abaco Islands in the Bahamas! An island with the perfect temp! For every entry, Electrolux is also going to donate $1 to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund with the goal of reach $125,000, so go enter NOW!! Win-Win!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.