Thank you SharkNinja for supplying me with the Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System to try out and form my own opinion for review.
I was SO excited to get the new Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System to try out in my own kitchen. What is not to love about this system? It can do so many things!
So let me start with my unboxing experience. I opened up the box, looked at it, and closed it right back up. Yep... there was a lot of stuff packed in that box and I wasn't ready to take it on. My point... give yourself some time to unpack your box, wash all your parts and pieces, and have a storage spot picked out and ready. I cleaned out a whole shelf in my cupboards to accommodate all the pieces.
I have to admit, it took me awhile to even try and use it because it is a bit overwhelming when you haven't had any experience with it. Again, until you get used to using it, allow a little extra time to read your instruction booklet when finding the correct attachment for your task at hand.
I haven't yet used the Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System to its full potential. We use it often for smoothies but I'm looking forward to this summer when there is plenty of fresh squash to try out the spiralizer noodle blades!
The Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™ features a smart and powerful base that transforms into four high-performance appliances. Intelli-Sense Technology delivers optimal results every time—all at the tap of a touchscreen. Features include:
- 12 Smart Programs: Chef-designed automatic recipe creations deliver optimal results every time. Precisely calibrated patterns of pulsing, pausing, and speed create everything from fresh salsa and pizza dough to margaritas and decadent ice creams—all it takes is a simple touch.
- Smart Vessel Recognition: Automatically adjusts speed, power, and torque for each attachment, and the touchscreen changes to display a unique menu of Smart Programs, enabling one Smart Base to become four high-performance appliances.
- Intuitive touchscreen: A sleek, flat screen responds to your touch and lets you select between vessel-specific Smart Programs and manual options.
- 1200-watt base with four interchangeable vessels, including a 72 oz. Total Crushing® Pitcher; a 24 oz. Single-Serve Blender Cup; a 64 oz. Precision Processor™ Bowl; and an Auto-Spiralizer
- All attachments are BPA free and dishwasher safe
The Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer will be available at retailers nationwide in September, at an MSRP of $269.99
Overall, I like how the base is pretty compact and stores easily in the cupboard with the rest of the attachments or on the counter without taking up too much space.
I LOVE how versatile it is. I feel like it can tackle just about any chopping and/or mixing job I can throw at it. It's also quite sturdy so I feel like this will be a staple appliance in our kitchen for many years to come.
Switching from one task to another is super easy and the "smart screen" automatically changes based on what attachment you are using. So cool!
Check out the video from SharkNinja below for a better view of the features.
Are you ready to start experimenting and cooking?