This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Follow These Easy Tips to Start Your Day Off Right!
- Set Your Bedtime – Going to bed at the same time daily will ensure your body gets enough rest to make it through your day.
- Set Your Wake Up Time – The same goes for wake up time. Set your alarm for the same time daily to establish your routine and keep your body on schedule.
- Hydrate – Start your day with a glass of water to rehydrate after your sleeping “fast”
- Stretch – Wake up your muscles with some gentle stretching or Yoga and continue with short stretch breaks through the day when you feel stiff.
- Eat a Hearty Breakfast – Eating a protein packed meal like my Veggie Breakfast Burrito with MorningStar Farms® will ensure you fuel your body to take on the day and give the energy required to complete your morning tasks.
- Take Some “Me” Time – Take a few minutes to just relax and think about your day, what your thankful for, read the paper… whatever makes you feel good to motivate you to go take on the day!
I’m committed to working on implementing these few simple tips in 2018, who’s with me???
Now… who wants to know how to throw together this easy make-ahead grab and go veggie breakfast burrito?? Seriously… it’s SO fast!
Make Ahead Veggie Breakfast Burrito
1/4 Cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 Cup diced onion
2 MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties
2 MorningStar Farms® Bacon Strips
1/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 Whole Wheat Tortillas
Saute the diced onion and bell pepper in a pan with 1 TBSP of oil
Add your eggs and stir until scrambled
Microwave your MorningStar Farms® sausage and bacon as directed
Cut into small pieces
Add to scrambled egg mixture
Place cheese on your tortillas
Top with egg mixture
Wrap with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for an easy grab and go meal for super busy days!
Veggie Breakfast Burrito
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 7
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1/4 Cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 Cup diced onion
- 2 Eggs
- 2 MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties
- 2 MorningStar Farms® Bacon Strips
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Saute the diced onion and bell pepper in a pan with 1 TBSP of oil
- Add your eggs and stir until scrambled
- Microwave your MorningStar Farms® sausage and bacon as directed
- Cut into small pieces
- Add to scrambled egg mixture
- Place cheese on your tortillas
- Top with egg mixture
- Wrap with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for an easy grab and go meal for super busy days!
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 549
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 1002
- Fat: 29
- Saturated Fat: 10
- Unsaturated Fat: 16
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 44
- Protein: 26
- Cholesterol: 241
You should check out this easy veggie tailgating food too!
For more veggie cuisine inspiration, follow MorningStar Farms on social media!
What changes are YOU making for 2018?
Share in the comments, we love to hear from you!