I think the whole concept of having food holidays is a lot of fun. As it turns out, tomorrow is National Soft Ice Cream Day, and I have just the perfect recipe for Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream. This tastes so much like the soft serve I remember from when I was a kid. So much of it these days is kind of watery tasting. Who knows, maybe I just remember it that way. At any rate, this is super good. I mean, like I could eat all of it by myself, in one sitting kind of good. Hope you enjoy!
- 4 cups milk
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 8oz. container frozen whipped topping (I used Cool Whip.)
- Stir all ingredients together until well combined. All the whipped topping should be dissolved into the milk.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to package directions.
- Serve immediately. You can freeze any that you can't eat right away, but it will harden like regular ice cream.