Did you know that today is National Pecan Pie Day?
National Pecan Pie Day!
- 1 TBS butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 4 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 TBS honey
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 15 mini phyllo shells
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the chopped pecans.
- Mix well and then stir in the chopped pecans.
- Arrange the phyllo shells on a baking tray.
- Spoon approximately 1 tsp of the mixture into each phyllo shell.
- If you have extra mixture left over, just distribute evenly to the shells.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
- Only 68 calories per tart.
Have a wonderful weekend!