Combination of Chocolate and Caramel with iced coffee that is more like a dessert then a drink.
- 1/2 cup cold brewed coffee
- dozen ice cubes (made from left over coffee)
- 1/2 can condensed milk (I used 1/2 cup ice cream)
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup ( I used hot fudge topping)
- 1 tbsp caramel syrup (I used homemade caramel sauce and used 2 tbps)
- whipped topping for the top optional
- Optional chill glass.
- Add all ingredients into blender except whipped topping. Blend until smooth
- Pour into chilled glass
- Top with whipped topping.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, dusting of cocoa or combination of each or all if you want.
- Serve with a spoon and enjoy.
- Instructions to make cold brewed coffee is below recipe.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 743
- Sugar: 127
- Sodium: 395
- Fat: 18
- Saturated Fat: 11
- Unsaturated Fat: 6
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 132
- Protein: 17
- Cholesterol: 67