With Christmas and New Year’s right around the corner, we all need an easy recipe that is also
delicious and these Mini Quiches are the perfect appetizer for a party, a brunch or just a fun time with friends.
I’ve been making this quiche recipe for over 20 years and it is delicious.
You can find the original post for making this quiche HERE.
Roll out your pie crust and using a small cookie cutter or the bottom of a juice cup,
begin cutting circle shapes that will fit inside your mini muffin pan…
Pretty circles that fit perfectly…
I borrowed this GREAT tool from a friend.
It helps push the pie crust down into the pans without making tears with MY NAILS…
All ready for the filling…
Add your filling…
Bake at 415 for 10 to 12 minutes or until a knife placed into the center
of the quiche comes out clean. This will depend on YOUR oven…
They really are so pretty…
They make such a great addition to any party…
Here is a photo of the quiche made in one pie shell…
This recipe will either make ONE quiche or 48 mini quiches.
Mini Quiches…The Perfect Appetizer
- Recipe Type: Appetizer, Brunch
- Author: Walking on Sunshine
- The perfect quiche recipe to be served as a whole quiche or mini quiches
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 10 slices of bacon, already cooked and crumbled
- One package of chopped spinach, thawed and completely squeezed dry
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 1 pie crust, fitted into a quiche baking dish or a pie plate
- Mix together 4 eggs with 2 cups heavy whipping cream.
- You can also use half and half, which works GREAT.
- Add the squeezed chopped spinach, cheese and bacon.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour into an uncooked pie shell.
- Bake at 415 for 30 to 40 minutes for a full quiche or 10 to 15 minutes for mini quiches.
- Test to make sure the quiche is fully cooked by inserting a knife into the center and make sure it comes out clean.
- Cooking time will depend on YOUR oven.