March is National Nutrition Month and House Foods America is helping us celebrate health by sharing another one of their wonderful Tofu recipes! Tofu Quinoa Salad. This salad is packed full of protein and vitamins and will surely energize you through your whole day. So simple. So healthy.
Tofu Quinoa Salad
A wonderful recipe shared by House Foods America with Daily Dish Magazine for National Nutritional Month.
- 1 House Foods Premium Tofu or Organic Tofu, Super Firm Cubed
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa (couscous can be substituted)
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup seedless grapes, halved
- ½ cup dried raspberries or cranberries (optional)
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- Allow to cool.
- While quinoa is cooking, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Combine cooked quinoa with rest of the ingredients except tofu, and lime juice mixture, stirring well.
- Add tofu, mix well and sprinkle with Italian parsley
Enjoy and Healthy Eating!
- Meatless Monday Tofu a l’Orange #DailyDishMagazine (foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com)
- Pea, Carrot, and Quinoa Salad (foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com)
- Meatless Monday: Tofu Chili #vegan #glutenfree (thismamacooks.com)
- Simple Tofu Recipes (vegetarian.answers.com)