I had the opportunity to try the new and improved Nayonaise from Nasoya (Vegan Mayo) recently. I had to give it a good challenge so I decided to try it in my Vegan Potato Salad ~ A great Meatless Monday Recipe. Nayonaise comes in regular (new creamier recipe), whipped and light. I used the regular in this recipe, but the whipped is also great for using on sandwiches! It has a tanginess that has been missing from Vegan Mayos that makes it a wonderful replacement for the real thing. Best of all, it is of course not only Vegan; it is cholesterol and GMO free as well.
Now check out my recipe and try it for yourself!
Meatless Monday Recipe
Disclaimer: I received Nasoya Nayonaise free of charge to try in exchange for my honest opinion. All thoughts expressed are my own.
Vegan Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Red Potatoes
- Onions (diced)
- Celery (diced)
- Bacon Flavored TVP
- Vegan Mayo (Nayonaise)
- Dill Pickle Relish
- Daiya Vegan Cheddar Shreds
- Ground Pepper
- Dice potatoes into large bite size chunks.
- Boil until tender.
- Drain and rinse potatoes and place into serving bowl.
- Add diced onion and celery (add as much as you like)
- Spoon in mayo, a dash of mustard and pickle relish if you like.
- Stir and top with cheese and pepper
- This is a basic recipe I like to use and add/subtract to it to adjust to the tastes of the group. When it’s just for me, I even add a bit of jalapenos to kick it up a notch. Add everything slowly and make it how YOU like it!
For more info on Nasoya Products, visit the Nasoya Website. They have many other Vegan products available to make Vegan cooking a little bit easier.