If you’re looking for a new low-calorie summer cocktail, this light and refreshing cucumber cocktail just might be it! Made with Sparkling ICE water, you cut the calories but not the flavor!
Thank you Sparkling ICE for sharing this great recipe and photo with our readers!
4 oz. Lemonade Sparkling Ice
1 ½ oz. vodka
Cucumber and lemon slices
Muddle a few cucumber slices with vodka.
Strain and pour into a chilled glass over ice
Top with Lemonade Sparkling Ice
Garnish with lemon and cucumber slices
Try these light recipes too!
- 4 oz. Lemonade Sparkling Ice
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- Cucumber and lemon slices
- Muddle a few cucumber slices with vodka.
- Strain and pour into a chilled glass over ice
- Top with Lemonade Sparkling Ice
- Garnish with lemon and cucumber slices
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 17
- Sodium: 11
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0