I’m so excited for Valentines Day! This year, I am making treats to share with all my friends and family, and to send along to school with the kids to send to friends and teachers.
All you need is a silicone heart mold, some vanilla wafer cookies (or any flavor you like!), some candy chocolate melts (I chose pink drizzled with white), and of course a bit of glittery sparkles for the top!
Seriously… check out my video on how simple these are to make!
KIT KAT Copycat Valentines Wafer Hearts
So easy right!
Start by gathering all your ingredients
Take your vanilla wafers and chop or crush into small peices
Place them in your mold and squeeze melted chocolate over into each heart until filled.
Use a spatula and tap it down to make sure chocolate reaches bottom of heart.
Wait until set and remove from heart molds onto parchment paper or pan
Drizzle with melted white chocolate and top with glittery sprinkles!
Package them up any way you like to deliver them to all your friends!
I love this recipe because it’s super easy and fun for kids to make themselves too!
A quick, easy, and delicious Valentines Day treat in a cute heart shape!
- 12 oz. Pink Candy Melts
- 1 Package Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 6 oz. White Chocolate Melts (optional)
- Glitter Baking Sprinkles (optional)
- Crush Vanilla Wafer Cookies into small pieces, place into heart mold.
- Melt Pink Candy Melts as directed on bag, spoon into Ziploc bag, squeeze out excess air, cut of corner tip.
- Squeeze melted chocolate over wafers into mold. Use spatula and tap mold to assure chocolate reaches bottom of mold.
- Place in refrigerator to set for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from mold.
- Melt White Chocolate Melts as directed and place into a separate Ziploc bag same as you did for pink chocolate.
- Drizzle over the hearts and add sprinkles for a decorative finish!
- See YouTube Video Instructions Here: https://youtu.be/cC5330JFz-k
So what do you think? Ready to get started?
Don’t forget to pin the recipe and share with all your friends!