This weeks Thirsty Thursday Feature shared with us again by Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer is a tasty Kentucky Moscow Mule via bell’ alimento. What’s makes it a “Kentucky?” Well it’s the Bourbon!
I can already imagine sipping this on the back porch on a hot Summer evening. Enjoy!
Kentucky Mule Recipe
- crushed ice
- 2-4 leaves fresh mint
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 4-6 ounces Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer
- Fill copper mug with ice.
- Into a cocktail shaker place mint.
- Add lime juice and bourbon.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour into ice filled copper mug.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with lime slices and additional mint if desired.