- 2 Tbsps. olive oil
- 4 oz. shiitake mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsps. walnuts, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 12 oz. kale, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large skillet.
- Add mushrooms and walnuts and cooking stirring constantly until walnuts become fragrant.
- Add garlic and cook about another minute or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add 1 cup water. Then add kale a little at a time allowing it to wilt a bit as you go, so that you can get it all in the pan.
- Stir in salt and pepper to taste.