Looney Tunes Inspired Yogurt Treats Coming to a Yogurt Land Near You!
My daughter absolutely loves frozen yogurt! It’s one of her favorite desserts, and I love that she loves frozen yogurt because it’s a little healthier than other sweet treats. She especially loves to go to frozen yogurt shops where she can pick her favorite flavor and choose her own toppings, and her favorite place to go for frozen yogurt is Yogurt Land!
Yogurt Land has a ton of great frozen yogurt flavors like Birthday Cupcake Batter, Amaretto Cookies, Tiramisu and Strawberry Cheesecake, just to name a few. My daughter’s favorites are Birthday Cupcake Batter and Chocolate Milkshake flavors! And as if the bazillion yummy flavors aren’t enough, they have a ton of toppings to choose from-everything from fresh fruit, cookie chunks, cheesecake bites, and even fruity pebbles!
Because we both love Yogurt Land so much, we were excited to hear about some great new flavors coming this summer! Especially because they are inspired by the zany, beloved characters of Looney Tunes! From July 8-September 15, Yogurt Land will introduce six new flavors inspired by the Looney Tunes characters Bugs, Daffy,Taz, Road Runner, Tweety, and Marvin. Each character will have their own collectible spoon and cup, and Yogurtland is offering a new line of co-branded merchandise including notepads, pencils, key chains and melamine bowls, while supplies last.
“For decades, Looney Tunes characters, with their loveable wit and signature charm, have entertained people of all ages,” said Charlotte Lucich, director of marketing at Yogurtland. “We are excited to combine the memorable appeal of Looney Tunes with inspired Yogurtland flavors to give our fans an exciting flavorful experience.”
Here are the Looney Tunes inspired flavors:
• Yogurtland’s new Carrot Cake frozen yogurt blends real carrots, hand-selected spices and cream cheese frosting for a taste that will have fans saying, “What’s up, Doc!” Bugs Bunny would be the first in line to fill his cup with shredded carrots, Yogurtland’s first vegetable topping.
• Inspired by Daffy Duck, Decadent Dark Chocolate Orange frozen yogurt blends premium cocoa with a light natural orange finish for a flavor that’s so decadent it’s deth-picable! Top it off with dark chocolate, orange-covered cranberries.
• The best thing since the illudium Q-36 space modulator, Kosmic Fruit Kaboom Sorbet is out-of-this world delicious with pineapple, lime, banana and a secret ingredient – spinach. Need more Kaboom? Top if off with Pop Rocks for an added explosion of flavor. (59-cents per individual packet)
• On the delicate side, Lemon Cream Cookie frozen yogurt is a tasty “tweat” even Tweety Bird would “twy.” Made with real cookies and lemon, this flavor will make putty tats jealous.
• Inspired by Road Runner, Cactus Berry Tart combines real cactus pear with Northwest marion blackberries, blueberries, and red raspberries for a light tart taste guaranteed to cool down even the hottest day in the desert. “Beep! Beep!”
• Taz would chew his way through anything to get to Yogurtland’s Devil’s Food Cake frozen yogurt. Top off this untamed chocolate deliciousness with shaved curls of dark chocolate that will leave taste buds swirling.
Yogurt Land will kick off these new flavors beginning July 8, complete with character appearances, prizes and free yogurt parties at select Yogurtland locations. *
I don’t know about you, but we’re excited to try all the new “Looney” flavors! Stay tuned for highlights and pictures from the Looney Tunes kickoff at Yogurt Land!
About Yogurt Land:
Yogurt Land leads the industry with proprietary flavors and superior toppings where customers create and control their own flavor experience, all served in a clean, bright environment. Presently there are more than 225 locations across the U.S., Guam, Mexico, Venezuela and Australia with more than 50 additional locations scheduled to open over the next six months.
*Please visit www.yogurt-land.com or your favorite Yogurt Land’s location Facebook page for more details.