Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser
So many have been impacted by Hurricane Sandy. So many lives changed in an instant and so many more hardships to overcome. In efforts to help those in need, some fellow blogging friends have organized a fundraiser auction.
Do you have something you’d like to donate? It can be anything from a handmade item to ad space on your blog! Please take a moment to fill out this form. The auction will be posted here on the blog on Sunday November 11th and will be open for a week. All the proceeds made from the auction will be donated to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts.
I’d like to thank the other wonderful ladies helping to promote this fundraising event:
- A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Earning My Cape
- Pam’s Party Planning
- Satisfaction Through Christ
- Natural Living Mama
- Two Sasters
- Life with Love Bugs
- The “not so” Simple Live in NoVa
- Busy Vegetarian Mom
- Daily Dish with Foodie Friends Friday
Other ways to help:
- Make it Better Craftalong for Sandy Relief
- Purchase the “Want to know something awesome, I can handle anything.” print from Yellow Heart Art
- Crochet, Knit & Sew Your Way to Help Victims of Hurricane Sandy
This is great… I have put a link to this on my post for this morning with the Foodie Friends Friday winner post… I wish I had something handmade to donate.. Do you know if you can donate anything else… I have many partylite candle holders that I would be willing to donate.