Well, this one goes way back already…I forgot I hadn’t published this recipe yet! This squash recipe really is super quick and easy to make and tastes great. For a time saver, you can use ready made BBQ Sauce and dinner will be done in no time!
This post is one of my favorites too because it is the first time I had “pretty” pictures of my food. These were taken after following a few tips from a fellow blogger, Baker Bettie.Print
Quick and Easy
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- BBQ Sauce:
- 3/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Mustard
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- 2 1/2 TBSP Splenda Brown Sugar
- Dash of Vinegar
- Add all your sauce ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Mix together until well blended.
- Microwave the Spaghetti Squash
- (Click HERE for directions)
- Remove your “noodles” from squash and mix with BBQ Sauce
- Dinner is done!
Mix together until well blended.
Microwave the Spaghetti Squash
(Click HERE for directions)
Remove your “noodles” from squash and mix with BBQ Sauce
Dinner is done!